Hey Guys

The beginning... if you are new to the site or just looking for some information about the others, want to introduce yourself, discuss your denomination, etc, start here.

Hey Guys

Postby emike on Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:16 am

Although I heard about this board some time ago I am just getting around to joining now after tearing through about 12 episodes of the fantastic GI Joe Review podcast! I've been largely lurking around the online Joe community since 2001. I occasionally posted at Joecustoms (and even submitted a whopping 2 customs) for several years but then lost my account during a server change over back in 2007. I never got around to re-registering at Joecustoms until just recently (but haven't posted yet).

I'm married with 3 kids (our third born 5/15/09) and have been attending a Bible Church for the last 10 years. I'm fairly active as a member of a small group, Men's Ministry Planning Team, Usher Captain, and Children's Church teacher.

I look forward to getting to know you guys. This seems like a great group with challenging discussions!
emike

Re: Hey Guys

Postby destros_elite on Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:14 am

Welcome aboard! You will really enjoy the guys here. Great Christian fellowship and discussion and G.I. Joe discussion...doesn't get much better than that! :D And I agree with you 100%...G.I. Joe Review is absolutely awesome!
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Postby Matthew on Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:39 am

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby RevSears on Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:46 pm

always glad to welcome another brother in Christ and a joe fan!
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Return to Member Information