Hello everyone

The beginning... if you are new to the site or just looking for some information about the others, want to introduce yourself, discuss your denomination, etc, start here.

Hello everyone

Postby Cyber Bishop on Tue May 09, 2006 6:34 pm

This is a great idea for a website I must say. It is great to have Christians that are also collectors.

A little about myself..

My Name is Earl, I am married with two daughters (13 and 17 months).
I collect Transformers, Star Wars, DC Direct, Godzilla vinyl and some assorted Marvel figs. I love God for all that he has provided for me and my family and the fact that Jesus dies for my sins.
I love to rollerskate and just to relax watching my DVD's.

One thing I am grateful for is how God spared my house and property from hurricane Katrina, and the things that we needed that he provided from Katrina's destruction (our 2 vehicles were old and we needed new ones, not to mention the roof was in need of repair and so was our Ac unit.. God provided al these things to us after we returned from our month long exile).

I hope to interact more and get to know everyone from here.
Godbless

*edit* I got the link off of TNI where I go by the same name :D
Cyber Bishop

Postby Matthew on Tue May 09, 2006 6:49 pm

great to have you aboard.

i was down your way just one week before Katrina hit. My wife and I went on our honeymoon there.
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby chad_ghost on Tue May 09, 2006 6:56 pm

great to have you aboard.

im glad that i posted over there today. just one new member makes it all worth it.
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby andrwfields on Tue May 09, 2006 7:09 pm

Welcom aboard Bishop!

Hope you find everything here that you're looking for.

Also glad to hear that God has blessed you after all of the tragedy that Katrina left behind.
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Postby ColtsFan76 on Tue May 09, 2006 10:15 pm

Glad to have you Earl. What an amazing testimony about God providing for you during such a terrible tragedy!
James 1:19-20 (NIV)
My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.

<><
ColtsFan76
aka G.I. Bri

Return to Member Information