Hey I guess I'm the new guy

The beginning... if you are new to the site or just looking for some information about the others, want to introduce yourself, discuss your denomination, etc, start here.

Hey I guess I'm the new guy

Postby saintsaucey on Thu May 11, 2006 9:08 pm

Hello, My name is Chris and I'm a Single White male. (Sorry for the aa refferance there but thats kinda what this feels like.)

I'm 26, perpetually Single (a person who is single stays single)

I've been a Christian for most of my life.

And while I'm not perfect, I have a few personal beliefs that have made finding an acceptable woman the same age as me nigh but impossible.

My friend the tigerguy suggested this sight as a place to have people to confide in and seek counsil in.

I sure hope he's right.

That's all for now.
saintsaucey

Postby chad_ghost on Thu May 11, 2006 9:42 pm

awesome. glad he sent you. i hope that youll feel welcome here.
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby tigerguy786 on Fri May 12, 2006 6:05 am

welcome Chris, don't think of this place as merely a place to get help, but "hang out" and talk to people.
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send and who will go before us?"
Then said I, "Here am I, send me." Isaiah 6:8
tigerguy786

Postby Matthew on Fri May 12, 2006 11:27 am

welcome aboard
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby ColtsFan76 on Fri May 12, 2006 1:23 pm

Glad to have you Saucey! If you are following where God leads you in finding a significant other, I am sure He will provide the perfect person for you.
James 1:19-20 (NIV)
My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.

<><
ColtsFan76
aka G.I. Bri

Postby ColtsFan76 on Sat May 13, 2006 10:13 am

BTW, I just noticed you are from Indiana? Where at in Indiana?
My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.

<><
ColtsFan76
aka G.I. Bri

Postby saintsaucey on Sun May 14, 2006 3:42 am

Martinsville, lol if there is a bright center to the country I'm in the city that it's farthest from
saintsaucey

Postby ColtsFan76 on Sun May 14, 2006 7:27 am

saintsaucey wrote:Martinsville, lol if there is a bright center to the country I'm in the city that it's farthest from

My grandpa's older brother was (is still?) a pastor in Martinsville. Not that I am from there, but would like to live there one day: I would say Indianapolis is the brightest spot in the country. So Martinsville isn't that far from the brightest spot in the country!

Of course, being so close to Bloomington must be what drags it down - like a black hole. Now if you lived much closer to Lafayette and my Boilermakers, life would be better for sure.

<><
ColtsFan76
aka G.I. Bri

Postby saintsaucey on Sun May 14, 2006 6:28 pm

What is his name your Grandpa's Brother?

Brightest spot in the country = (not sure really but deff not Indianpolis, where in indiana are you from. where purdue is. btw isn't ourdue supposed to be a kick butt place to study vet medicine?
saintsaucey

Postby ColtsFan76 on Sun May 14, 2006 8:11 pm

saintsaucey wrote:What is his name your Grandpa's Brother?
Reathel Miller - SoBaptist Preacher. But he's Uncle Booger to me!

Brightest spot in the country = (not sure really but deff not Indianpolis, where in indiana are you from. where purdue is. btw isn't ourdue supposed to be a kick butt place to study vet medicine?

The "beautiful" Calumet Region of NW Indiana - Highland to be precise rigth off exit 3 of I-8-/94.

Graduated from Purdue in 98 - engineering. And yes, their Veterinary program is top notch. I know people in Chicago who drive down there to take care of their pets.

<><
ColtsFan76
aka G.I. Bri

Return to Member Information