The Legend of Zelda

What games are you playing? This can be anywhere from card to video games. And for the online gamers, you might find some company as well.

The Legend of Zelda

Postby destros_elite on Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:29 pm

I have started playing The Legend of Zelda, that's right, the original. I had forgotten how awesome that game is! I am now obsessed with finding all the pieces of the Tri-Force (I'm having flash backs from when I was a kid!).

So Gannon...beware! :lol:

Share your memories of this game...
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Re: The Legend of Zelda

Postby Matthew on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:00 pm

Great game. I started playing again in college, but I did the second quest. I still have the map from Nintendo Power. It's tough, and at times I resorted to the internet for Level layouts. I never beat it though. The last level on the second quest is brutal.
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby Darko on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:07 pm

That game ate so much of my childhood. I still have my original cartridge (sadly, not the gold version).
I support the separation of Church and Hate.
Darko

Postby chad_ghost on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:30 pm

In the past year I have beaten 'The Phantom Hourglass' (DS), Twilight Princess (GC), and 'A Link to the Past' (SNES). These are all great, and I've played and beaten all the home console versions, but no second quests thus far.
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby destros_elite on Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Does anyone remember the Legend of Zelda cartoon? It came on with Super Mario Brothers. Cool little cartoon, except it made Link look really arrogant always saying , "Well, E-X-C-U-S-E me, Princess!".
Totally random thought I had on Zelda, just thought I'd post it... :-/
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Return to Gaming