what type of gamer are you?

What games are you playing? This can be anywhere from card to video games. And for the online gamers, you might find some company as well.

game style?

Pc gamer
20%
Table top
20%
consule
20%
I do it all!
40%

Total votes : 10

what type of gamer are you?

Postby RevSears on Thu May 25, 2006 8:00 pm

simple question. and why?
RevSears

Postby chad_ghost on Thu May 25, 2006 9:47 pm

console... thats what i grew up playing :)
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby ColtsFan76 on Fri May 26, 2006 7:43 am

I put them all because the console is what I grew up with but don't own one now (atari and nintendo).

PC because of Civ and the online versions of my table tops.

But my number 1 and most used is the table top. I like putting my fingers on something other than a keyboard and moving around little tanks and army men (for those types of games) and other pieces in general. I like the sound dice make when you shake and drop a lot of them. And I like the face-to-face time with family and friends.
James 1:19-20 (NIV)
My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.

<><
ColtsFan76
aka G.I. Bri

Postby Matthew on Fri May 26, 2006 10:01 am

grew up on console (nes, snes, genesis, N64, gamecube) then went PC when I moved and left the consoles with Chad. don't play alot anyway, so my PC works just fine (Star Wars Lego baby!)
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby RevSears on Fri May 26, 2006 11:27 am

I've become a pc man, i've got the old games i use to have as roms and was into wow heavy for a bit.
RevSears

Postby Skyfire on Fri May 26, 2006 3:28 pm

Table-top. I enjoy doing old-fashioned role-playing games whenever possible.

For consoles, the newest one I have is a Game Boy Advance SP. Before that, it was a Game Boy Color. Then a Game Boy Pocket. Then a Game Boy. Then an Atari 2800. I think you can get my point.

As far as PC games go, my CD-ROM drive is dead so I can only do what I already have installed. And the only game I do have installed right now is SimCity 2000.
"Whatever I do, you don't!"

Bon Scott (July 9, 1946 - February 19, 1980) to the much younger Angus Young (both of AC/DC), as remembered by Young.
Skyfire

Return to Gaming