Battle Wounded Figures

Star Wars, Transformers, Marvel/DC figures, and more; no matter if you are a huge fan or just have a general interest, post here.

Battle Wounded Figures

Postby destros_elite on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:05 pm

I'm sure that all of our figures as kids have taken part in some legendary battles. What is one such battle that comes to mind and what is the most severe "battle wound" that one of your figures sustained?

For me, I remember having the "Battle to End all Battles" between G.I. Joe and Cobra. This battle took place over about a four day period. Every figure, accessory, and vehicle I owned was involved. In the battle my H.I.S.S. Driver was torn in two (stinking o-ring broke right in the middle of the battle!) and Roadblocks knee was, um, let's say "severely hyperextened". Neither of these injuries were intentional as I took excellent care of my figures.
As for the self-proclaimed "Battle to End all Battles", the Joes ended up winning, taking Cobra Commander, Big Boa, and a Crimson Guard prisoner, while all other Cobra personnel were killed or MIA. So Cobra was no more and the Joes won the war. HOWEVER, two days after the end of the war, Cobra Commander escaped Joe custody and his fallen comrades apparently were not as dead as they were two days prior, and Cobra was reborn...

Fun times! :D
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Re: Battle Wounded Figures

Postby Matthew on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 am

I took pretty good care of my stuff. Some stuff got used for customs during middle school, but most survived nicely.

However, Zartan wasn't one of them. Since Zartan turned blue in the sun, we were curious what color he turned when lit on fire. By the way, Joes burn really well. Also, he turned black :D
Matthew
The Mayor

Return to Other Figures