Beast Wars

Star Wars, Transformers, Marvel/DC figures, and more; no matter if you are a huge fan or just have a general interest, post here.

Beast Wars

Postby RevSears on Sun May 28, 2006 6:25 pm

A lot of fans wanted the cars back, now adays i just want a toon like beast wars. It was serious, had ties to the orginal continuity and the action was great!

I loved beast wars! anybody else? the recent comic was alright too. The 4th issue was a bit crammed though.
RevSears

Postby Skyfire on Sun May 28, 2006 7:30 pm

Beast Wars was OK for the first two seasons, but it seemed like when season 3 rolled around the writers just stopped caring about their work. That season right there was enough to turn me off of the entire series.

Anyway, this year's BotCon exclusive figures are supposed to represent some of the Beast Wars characters before they took beast forms. Thus far, two figures have been revealed:

Optimus Primal: His vehicle mode is a three-wheel vehicle. The figure mold will be Cybertron Crumplezone, but with a new head.

Rattrap: His vehicle mode is a racing motorcycle. The figure mold will be Cybertron Ransack, but with a new head.
"Whatever I do, you don't!"

Bon Scott (July 9, 1946 - February 19, 1980) to the much younger Angus Young (both of AC/DC), as remembered by Young.
Skyfire

Postby V_Max on Tue May 30, 2006 7:12 am

Beast Wars was FANTASTIC.

Great show, great toys...I loved it all. I've been an off and on Transformers collector since 1984, but the only series I have a complete run of is the Beast Wars toys...

Justin
V_Max

Postby RevSears on Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:23 am

too bad it was followed up by the lacklaster beast machines, i mean what on earth????
RevSears

Postby tigerguy786 on Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:15 pm

i LOVED Beast Wars growing up.

My cousin and I actually between the two of had almost all of them, I think I've seen about every episode there was and just absolutely loved it growing up.

Compared to what I've seen from the anime TF series' I think i'd rather have the CG. The TF-ime is just too strange...too much "You are chosen" stuff, I liked the more militaristic part of BW, it didn't focus too much on one character (as i've seen in the newer shows) it balanced all of them and the cast wasn't so huge that they couldn't have an individual story for each.

Then there's always the fact that Dinobot is one of my favorite characters from anything.
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send and who will go before us?"
Then said I, "Here am I, send me." Isaiah 6:8
tigerguy786

Return to Other Figures