Trailer!!!

Star Wars, Transformers, Marvel/DC figures, and more; no matter if you are a huge fan or just have a general interest, post here.

After watching the trailer, do you think the movie will do well?

Oh yeah!
100%
Eek!
No votes

Total votes : 4

Trailer!!!

Postby andrwfields on Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:59 am

Go to Youtube.com and search for "Transformers Trailer"

Apparently, the trailer has "leaked" out on the net. Me thinks that Paramount convieniently left it setting out.

Go watch it and make a vote, cause I think this one could go either way in being good or bad.

My friend Drew, at work says that there are two words that make this movie bad from the start, "Michael. Bay."
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Postby Matthew on Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:06 pm

http://www.transformersmovie.com/

there is the official website with trailer.

I do agree the director has done some crap, but the story line starts out kinda neat. i'll have to see more trailers before i make an assumption
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby Jedi Master Shadow on Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:34 pm

I want to see more as well before I make that judgement call. However, I have contacts with a movie theater, and I have to say, the Transformers preview poster looks pretty fly on my wall! 8) I am looking forward to it, Michael Bay notwithstanding...
Ephesians 6:11 - "Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil."

Jedi Master Shadow

Postby RevSears on Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:20 am

I can't wait but at the same time i'm very nervous. This is one of those concepts it will be hard to transfer without making it silly. There are also so many fans to please, me being on eof them. Why isn't bumblee at least a small car? that's sooo hot shot not bumblebee.
RevSears

Return to Other Figures