Leadership transfer: Hotrod and others

Star Wars, Transformers, Marvel/DC figures, and more; no matter if you are a huge fan or just have a general interest, post here.

Leadership transfer: Hotrod and others

Postby RevSears on Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:16 pm

I loved it when new characters took a step up and became leaders but it didn't seem to happen often or become permanent. I loved Rodimus prime i wanted to see him grow as a leader and never liked that they brought prime back.

Falcon was ruined with the drug thing... arg...

are there any other similar situations in other toons? how do you feel about it?
RevSears

Postby Matthew on Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:23 pm

I think Rodimus was planned to be the leader, but the fans hated Optimus dieing. That is why Duke wasn't killed, which to me was a shame. I've always liked Hawk better, but Duke always got the glory
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby RevSears on Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:03 pm

I never liked duke in till the icebound story in frontline. I don't know why but seeing that duke could fail and ddp building him to be me a solo black ops man as he evolved made him stick out a little better. Joe has so many leaders and many of them just are better characters than duke. But he has come a long way in becoming the Captain america of the book. He can lead great but has no problem switcing to solo missions. I can't see Flint, falcon, Col. Courage or Hawk being like that, at least to me.

Yeah that is how that happened.... oh the possibilites of sunbow season 3
RevSears

Postby Wowboy on Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:43 pm

Joe already has a Captain America.

His name is Super Trooper :supertrooper:
Wowboy

Return to Other Figures