Looking for a loose Tomahawk

All customs, whether it's Joes, Starwars, Marvel Legends, or Trading Cards, everything is welcome.

Also feel free to share customizing tips, asks questions, or share ideas.

Looking for a loose Tomahawk

Postby Scott from Tulsa on Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:52 pm

I am not sure where to put this post as I did not see a Trade or For Sale thread.

I am looking for a Tomahawk helicopter that I would like to use for Star Wars custom. The copter need not be complete but I would like it to have the main chasis, little wings (?), and engine covers as well as the cockpit seats, canopy hatch, and windshield. I do not need guns, rotors, cargo bay seats, or pretty much anything else on it (but would welcome one as complete as possible)

Since there are a lot of customizers out there I thought maybe someone would have a spare one hanging around. I collect pretty much only Star Wars stuff but on toy runs in my area, GI Joe stuff seems to be everywhere so I can always trade new toys you can't find for that extra Tomahawk you are not using.

I have checked ebay and the prices are not that high but like I said, I am not looking for a complete one so I was thinking a "beater" might be had a bit cheaper.

I am a member of the Star Wars Action News podcast staff and have excellent feedback there as well as 100% feedback on ebay so no worries about me being some quack who is trying to screw anyone over.

Drop me a line if you think you can help me out.

Thanks again and I look forward to the next show!!!!!
Scott from Tulsa

Re: Looking for a loose Tomahawk

Postby Scott from Tulsa on Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:59 am

Tomahawk found!
Thank for the interest.
Scott from Tulsa

Return to Customs & Dios