Charity auctions! Customs for sale to support Haiti!

All customs, whether it's Joes, Starwars, Marvel Legends, or Trading Cards, everything is welcome.

Also feel free to share customizing tips, asks questions, or share ideas.

Charity auctions! Customs for sale to support Haiti!

Postby Darko on Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Okay, so, like I'm guessing a lot of you have, I've been watching the coverage of the Haitian earthquake and wanted to do anything I could to help. I've already donated on my own, but I couldn't afford to give as much as I'd like to. So I decided to offer some of my customs up for auction on ebay to raise money for Save the Children.

100% OF THE FINAL SELLING PRICE WILL BE GOING TO THE CHARITY AND SHIPPING IS FREE. I AM NOT MAKING ANY MONEY OFF OF THIS.

Since I'm offering free shipping, I'm asking for no international bids this time around. I apologize.

Here's what I have for sale:

Custom Vampire Serpentor (winner of the Generalsjoes.com Halloween custom contest)

Custom Sideshow-style Cobra Commander

Custom v4-style Snake Eyes

Custom Fallout Brotherhood of Steel Paladin

Custom End of Days Zombie Hunter Stinger vehicle

I know I'm not the best customizer out there, but, if nothing else, it's for a good cause.
I support the separation of Church and Hate.
Darko

Re: Charity auctions! Customs for sale to support Haiti!

Postby RevSears on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:15 pm

somehow i totally missed this thread back in the day. Dang, missed my chance hope it went well.
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Return to Customs & Dios