Microman Sigma 6 Customs (Scarlett, Kamakura, Snake Eyes)

All customs, whether it's Joes, Starwars, Marvel Legends, or Trading Cards, everything is welcome.

Also feel free to share customizing tips, asks questions, or share ideas.

Microman Sigma 6 Customs (Scarlett, Kamakura, Snake Eyes)

Postby Matthew on Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:12 pm

well, finally got around to taking pictures. Here are my Sigma 6 microman Kamakura, Scarlett, and Snake Eyes (already shown).

Scarlett

Kamakura

Snake Eyes

let me know what you think.
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby RevSears on Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:41 pm

are the sigma logos stickers? if so where did you get em? don't you find mm expensive?Very nice, the head on scarlet is a little too anime for my taste but still nice. I wish we could have gotten 3 3/4 sigma figs, i would have bought them.

keep the good work coming
RevSears

Postby the pyromaniac on Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:44 pm

I'm still far from a fan of anime, but I gotta admit, these are nicely done. I raise my caffeine to you! :)
"A lot of Christians take a part of their life and try to make it their ministry. Plumb is my job, but every conscious second is my ministry."

Tiffany (Arbuckle) Lee
lead singer, Plumb
the pyromaniac

Postby Matthew on Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:51 pm

RevSears wrote:are the sigma logos stickers? if so where did you get em? don't you find mm expensive?Very nice, the head on scarlet is a little too anime for my taste but still nice. I wish we could have gotten 3 3/4 sigma figs, i would have bought them.

keep the good work coming

well, Rev the logos are stickers. I printed them at home. I printed the logos onto Testor's Decal Paper. Then you spray them with a fixure that Testor's make. Let them dry 2 hours then they work like regular model car water slide decals.

let me know if you need more info :D
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby RevSears on Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:52 am

Actuatally i wouldn't mind more info, like where to get the paper and spray, would just paintin gthem over with just a clear coat work?

I've got some sigma six customs in the work that it woudl look great on.
RevSears

Postby Matthew on Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:13 pm

You can buy the paper at Hobby Lobby, for sure.

here is a link http://www.hobbylinc.com/htm/tes/tes9198.htm

you don't need the whole system, just the paper and the fixer is all you need. you can buy two types of paper, clear and white. clear goes great on light colors, but on dark colors you need the white. print your background color with the logo. I then paint around the edges of the sticker

you need the fixer because it transfers the image from the paper and makes it a water slide decal.

let me know if you need more info :D
Matthew
The Mayor

Return to Customs & Dios