new customs

All customs, whether it's Joes, Starwars, Marvel Legends, or Trading Cards, everything is welcome.

Also feel free to share customizing tips, asks questions, or share ideas.

new customs

Postby RevSears on Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:37 pm

when we had a contest before i left i signed up for it and planed to make alexander and armada, Armada lost a leg peice which i havne't been able to replace in the move but here he is ,
Alexander McCullen http://www.rincited.com/joecustoms/alexander.html

Also 2 customs you've probably seen before (as in i stole the idea lol)

General Rey http://www.rincited.com/joecustoms/genrey.html

Jinx http://www.rincited.com/joecustoms/jinx.html

And for those of who you happen to read my dios. They will continue soon. I lost chapter 2 in a crash then got half of it back done but without the net i was at a lost for some photoshop material i needed so i'm back in gear on that aswell.

Firefly, an unamed Austrilian operative, overlord and dr. venom customs all coming soon.

My websites graphics have improved (gifs! not huge square blocks) so feel free to browse around.

Give me feedback, harsh or sweet, as long as your honest.
Last edited by RevSears on Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RevSears

Postby chad_ghost on Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:08 pm

are there suppose to be pictures?
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby RevSears on Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:28 am

that's weird the links didn't copy i'll fix when i get home.
RevSears

Postby RevSears on Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:37 pm

FIXED IT!
RevSears

Postby Matthew on Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:18 pm

Alexander looks nice. Only nitpick is having the torso you used. I don't see Destro or affiliates having cobra symbols.

General Rey. Love how you used those legs to get out of painting his camo. it really works well

Jinx. the dragon looks great. I like the skirts on the VvV figs, but I agree that they are very limiting. She looks good.
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby chad_ghost on Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:43 pm

cool.

Alexander's parts look good, but he looks a bit glossy.

General Rey... cant stand any of the parts, but youve done a good job making them work here.

Jinx needs a different waist, it makes the legs look wierd. however, the skirt is cool and good job on the dragon.
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby RevSears on Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:18 am

Matthew wrote:Alexander looks nice. Only nitpick is having the torso you used. I don't see Destro or affiliates having cobra symbols.

I don't either, that's why i'm confused you see one! that's a sculpted armor on a vvv gung-ho chest, no dobra symbol is on this bad boy.

I thought the skirt would help the small waist, but i'm getting that complaint alot.

I used citedal paint, alexander shouldn't be that glossy, might just be the light.
RevSears

Postby Matthew on Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:53 am

RevSears wrote:
Matthew wrote:Alexander looks nice. Only nitpick is having the torso you used. I don't see Destro or affiliates having cobra symbols.

I don't either, that's why i'm confused you see one! that's a sculpted armor on a vvv gung-ho chest, no dobra symbol is on this bad boy.

I thought the skirt would help the small waist, but i'm getting that complaint alot.

I used citedal paint, alexander shouldn't be that glossy, might just be the light.

well dang. at first glance it looks like a desert scorpion torso. my bad :D
Matthew
The Mayor

Return to Customs & Dios