"Larry Hama is king!"

There is so much going on in the comic world that really anything can be discussed here. From DC to Marvel, from figures to movies, comics are everywhere with much to talk about.

"Larry Hama is king!"

Postby destros_elite on Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:29 pm

As Christopher from G.I. Joe Review says in each episodes disclaimer, "Larry Hama is king!"
I have read the Marvel run, Image/DDP, and DDP series (except the last issue so PLEASE, NO ONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS :D ). Don't get me wrong, Blaylock, Jerwa, Casey, and Powers have done an awesome job with Image and Devil's Due, but Hama's stories from the Marvel run are just so spectacular! If anyone else out there has read all three runs, let me know what you think!
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Re: "Larry Hama is king!"

Postby destros_elite on Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:37 pm

And the king is back on his throne! Congrats to Larry Hama on being the writer for IDW's upcoming G.I. Joe comic(s)! Bringing him aboard was a great move on IDW's part because all of the fans who were SO against a reboot (myself included), feel SO much better knowing that the reboot will be in Larry's hands.
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Return to Comics