Probably a stupid question but...

There is so much going on in the comic world that really anything can be discussed here. From DC to Marvel, from figures to movies, comics are everywhere with much to talk about.

Probably a stupid question but...

Postby destros_elite on Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:08 am

This is probably the most stupid question posted, but does anyone have a G.I. Joe: America's Elite 36 Trimpe Variant they would sell. The online comic shop I get my subscriptions through sent me an email the day before the release saying they would be unable to fulfill my request that I had put in for months ahead of time :cry: ! So if anyone has one or knows of one, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! PLEASE!

Also, I am looking for any G.I. Joe TPB's (not the Marvel one's though) from the Image/DDP and DDP series.

Thanks guys!
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Re: Probably a stupid question but...

Postby JustinCredible on Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:53 am

good luck finding one of those. they were only sent if the comic store orders 25 copies of the original cover. ive been looking diligently myself. if there is anyone out there who has a copy for destro and one for me that would rock!!! good luck!!! if i come accrss on i'll hook you up.
JustinCredible

Return to Comics