Your Thoughts on G.I. Joe #0 by IDW

There is so much going on in the comic world that really anything can be discussed here. From DC to Marvel, from figures to movies, comics are everywhere with much to talk about.

Your Thoughts on G.I. Joe #0 by IDW

Postby destros_elite on Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:37 pm

Has anyone else picked up issue 0 from IDW's new G.I. Joe run? If so, post your thoughts here! :D If you haven't, make a run to your local comic shop and pick it up (only $1.00!) and then...post your thoughts here! :D
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Re: Your Thoughts on G.I. Joe #0 by IDW

Postby Matthew on Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:40 am

Haven't got the printed issue, but I got the preview. There were things I like, and things I didn't. I think we will really have to wait it out to see where IDW will take it.
Matthew
The Mayor

Re: Your Thoughts on G.I. Joe #0 by IDW

Postby destros_elite on Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:35 pm

Matthew wrote:I think we will really have to wait it out to see where IDW will take it.

I agree. I really enjoyed the three preview stories and think they all have a lot of potential. I think I liked the New Beginnings story best, followed by the Cobra story, and then the G.I. Joe Origins story. The Origins story is like G.I. Joe Declassified, which Iiked, but am not too[i][/i]interested in seeing it again. I just wonder how difficult it will be as the stories progress, to keep the previous continuity from affecting our thoughts on the new continuity.
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Return to Comics