Favorite Supervillain

There is so much going on in the comic world that really anything can be discussed here. From DC to Marvel, from figures to movies, comics are everywhere with much to talk about.

Favorite Supervillain

Postby tigerguy786 on Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:54 pm

Simple enough, whom do you guys think is the best supervillain? (best can be taken in whatever way you so desire)

I'd have to say Hush is up there, along with Joker, and the Ventriloquist. All members of Batman's Rogue's Gallery.

Who else...hmmmm...I'll have to give it some more thought but those are a start.
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send and who will go before us?"
Then said I, "Here am I, send me." Isaiah 6:8
tigerguy786

Postby Matthew on Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:23 pm

hmm, tough one. really might have to think on this one for a bit, i'm drawing a blank.
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby RevSears on Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:03 pm

i'm not a huge dc fan but batman seems to have the best. Joker and Riddler are two of my favorites but joker takes the cake.
RevSears

Postby Zanyboy on Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:15 pm

I've always liked Bullseye and also Mysterio.
Zanyboy

Postby Normus on Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:52 am

I don't really know many of the 2nd and 3rd tier characters, but I would say Magneto and the Joker.
Normus

Postby camper on Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:40 am

I've always been partial to the Green Goblin and then the Hobgoblin. Got a newfound respect for Kraven during the 'death of Kraven' storyline, and also liked the Sin Eater too.

I really wasn't big into the DC comics, but from that side I'd definitely pick Joker. Have no clue who Hush is.

dan
camper

Postby tigerguy786 on Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:50 am

Hush was part of a major storyline a few years ago. The whole plotline I thought was really well done. Incidentally, Return of Hush wasn't as good.

The plot involved most of Batman's major enemies and featured a really great twist at the end.
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send and who will go before us?"
Then said I, "Here am I, send me." Isaiah 6:8
tigerguy786

Postby chad_ghost on Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:58 am

Cobra Commander :shifty:

Also like Magneto, Dr. Doom, Kraven, Red Skull, Joker... the typical baddies.
I've always really liked Venom best of all.
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby andrwfields on Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:55 am

From the DC universe, I'd have to say Solomon Grundy (I don't know if he was ever actually in a comic...) from the old Superfriends cartoons.

Marvel? Carnage. A truely insane villian with no motive other than destroying everything good in the world.
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Return to Comics