Pandora.com

If you are a hardcore music fan or just looking for something to spice up your stereo, come here and keep us in tune.

Pandora.com

Postby andrwfields on Tue May 09, 2006 6:33 pm

Found a site a few weeks ago that I thought was pretty cool. (Although, I can't remember if I've already talked about it or not on here.)

You go to Pandora and enter in the song or artist you like, and they play that song along with many others that are similar to it.

For the most part, the site is really good. You do have to tell it whether you like the song they choose or not. So far, I've plugged in Jeremy Camp and Chris Rice, and I've had decent results. You do have to keep an eye on it the first few minutes that it is playing.

Great for anybody who works from their pc or just spends a lot of time at their computer.

Best of all, IT"S FREE![/url]
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Postby chad_ghost on Tue May 09, 2006 7:06 pm

pretty neat. ill have to play with it more but i like what ive found thus far.
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby Jedi Master Shadow on Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:33 am

What a great site! I love it!! I run a youth sunday school class, and the teens there are always asking me, "Well, I like Further Seems Forever/KJ-52/insert name here and want more artists like them." This is a great find!
Ephesians 6:11 - "Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil."

Jedi Master Shadow

Return to Music