Interesting link...

If you are a hardcore music fan or just looking for something to spice up your stereo, come here and keep us in tune.

Interesting link...

Postby the pyromaniac on Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:23 pm

Here's a bit of foreshadowing for tonight's CD review, since I couldn't find my Gretchen CD.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=26647
"A lot of Christians take a part of their life and try to make it their ministry. Plumb is my job, but every conscious second is my ministry."

Tiffany (Arbuckle) Lee
lead singer, Plumb
the pyromaniac

Postby Matthew on Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:25 pm

pretty cool article. really helps put your sig in perspective
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby the pyromaniac on Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:30 pm

That was the general idea. That quote came from the interview in HM Magazine that was mentioned in the article. :)

I have to admire Alice for the fact that he's not interested in letting his name take priority over his faith. I read once something that he said about how he hates getting to a place where he's going to speak and seeing a sign that reads something like:

Alice Cooper
speaking about Christ

How many celebrities who accept Christ would say something like that? You can tell just by reading that interview that he's a genuine guy, who loves the Lord. I even read one time that Weird Al Yankovic likes to hang out with him when he's in Arizona just because he's such a humble Christian guy (which I've heard is the case for Weird Al as well).
"A lot of Christians take a part of their life and try to make it their ministry. Plumb is my job, but every conscious second is my ministry."

Tiffany (Arbuckle) Lee
lead singer, Plumb
the pyromaniac

Return to Music