Could Obama be a terroist plant?

Do you like listening to the news and politics everyday, just because you think it's interesting to know how our government is one step nearer to starting WW3? Discuss those issues here.

Could Obama be a terroist plant?

Postby Matthew on Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:31 am

This is just be playing devil's advocate, but what do you think?

Heck, this was Cobra Commander's plan 25 years ago. The Crimson Guard infiltrated every day life, then to politics, then to the White House.

Makes you wonder (if you like conspiracy theories like I do)
Matthew
The Mayor

Re: Could Obama be a terroist plant?

Postby the pyromaniac on Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:17 am

I don't think a guy who openly calls himself a Christian and gets pissed off when he's called a muslim is a terrorist plot... As usual, that's just one pyromaniac's opinion, but I can't see it....... I've seen too much of this guy talking about his Christian faith lately to believe he's a muslim, especially after last week's quote "I have never been a muslim" and his rejection of louis farakkhan's endorsement.
"A lot of Christians take a part of their life and try to make it their ministry. Plumb is my job, but every conscious second is my ministry."

Tiffany (Arbuckle) Lee
lead singer, Plumb
the pyromaniac

Postby RevSears on Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:10 pm

true pyro, but when it comes to a politician they can and will say anything and he wouldn't be the first to convert or join a church for political reasons. Yes i know he has been a member for years, but Hilliary has been running for President since college and hasn't he since Kindergarten : ) (if you remember that debacle) He could be, I honestly doubt it. I fear he is just inexperienced and extremely liberal, motives aside, that could be just as bad as a plant in the long run. Plants we can find out and impeach, simply making bad decisions is another matter.
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Postby camper on Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:52 am

RevSears wrote:true pyro, but when it comes to a politician they can and will say anything and he wouldn't be the first to convert or join a church for political reasons.

I agree, when it comes to politicians I take everything they say with a grain of salt.

I don't think Obama is a plant, but I have to admit I am seriously scratching my head over how a Christian could fight for and defend the right to have partial birth abortions.

dan
camper

Postby chad_ghost on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:31 am

camper wrote:I am seriously scratching my head over how a Christian could fight for and defend the right to have partial birth abortions.

Great point Dan.
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby Zanyboy on Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:28 pm

I find it more likely that George W. Bush was a plant, as few people have done more to help the cause of terrorism.
Zanyboy

Postby Matthew on Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:13 am

Zanyboy wrote:I find it more likely that George W. Bush was a plant, as few people have done more to help the cause of terrorism.

:P
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby RevSears on Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:30 pm

Zanyboy wrote:I find it more likely that George W. Bush was a plant, as few people have done more to help the cause of terrorism.

y'know i'm begging to think your lean slightly to the left? ( is sarcasim a sin?))
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Postby andrwfields on Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:56 pm

Maybe he's standing straight up and the rest of the world is leaning to the right?
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Postby Zanyboy on Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:21 pm

andrwfields wrote:Maybe he's standing straight up and the rest of the world is leaning to the right?

That's funny, but I'd imagine that the country as a whole leans farther to the left than you'd care to accept.
Zanyboy

Return to News & Politics