Tanning Tax

Do you like listening to the news and politics everyday, just because you think it's interesting to know how our government is one step nearer to starting WW3? Discuss those issues here.

Tanning Tax

Postby destros_elite on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:00 pm

So as we have all wondered how on Earth Obama was planning on paying for his Health Care crap, er...I mean Plan, it is now starting to reveal itself.

http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,, ... 68,00.html

This is just the beginning of the taxes...
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Re: Tanning Tax

Postby Matthew on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:23 am

Yep, if we all want free healthcare we still have to pay for it :D

We are a country who thinks we deserve everything for free and the government should pay for it. But heaven forbid we pay more taxes.
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby destros_elite on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:24 am

Yep. Nothing is free. I was dealing with a lady the other day who said she wanted to get anything free from the government that she could get. I QUICKLY told her that nothing is free. Either she pays for it in taxes (which in this case she didn't) or someone else pays for it in taxes for you. You hit the nail on the head about the entitlement attitude that poisons the lives of so many today. Many feel they are entitled simply because they breathe air, but that is not how it works (or at least it shouldn't work that way). Before I am cut down here, let me say I fully understand that there are exceptions to every rule. That being said, for the most part, people have because they work hard for it and people have not because they don't work for it.
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Postby RevSears on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:51 am

I won't cut you down, I'll Amen you des!

Your gith on. The entitlement attitude is a huge problem. And sadly people don't care if other people take the burden for them. We are simply more selfish that way.
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Return to News & Politics