Bin Laden - Dead

Do you like listening to the news and politics everyday, just because you think it's interesting to know how our government is one step nearer to starting WW3? Discuss those issues here.

Bin Laden - Dead

Postby chad_ghost on Mon May 02, 2011 9:12 am

Of course, this is great news. What are you thoughts on, well, the entire situation?
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Re: Bin Laden - Dead

Postby Matthew on Mon May 02, 2011 9:46 am

I got a text message last night from a friend. I really am sort of sick about how happy American's are that this is guy is dead and going to hell. I mean, how sure are we that this guy orchestrated 911? His parents were in the US during 911 and were business partners with George Bush Sr.

My conspiracy theorist side is coming out now.
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby the pyromaniac on Tue May 03, 2011 7:41 pm

@Matt, I'm definitely not sure he's the entire masterminding force behind 9/11. All I've been able to think about the last 24 hours or so is what you said, that he's a soul going to hell, and that's not what God wants. I'm also sick of the partisanship over this issue. It really does make me queasy.
"A lot of Christians take a part of their life and try to make it their ministry. Plumb is my job, but every conscious second is my ministry."

Tiffany (Arbuckle) Lee
lead singer, Plumb
the pyromaniac

Postby the pyromaniac on Tue May 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Bottom line, I believe we're a little safer in the natural than we were. That doesn't give us the right to be boastful that somebody is on their way to hell or already there. As Christians we don't have that right.
"A lot of Christians take a part of their life and try to make it their ministry. Plumb is my job, but every conscious second is my ministry."

Tiffany (Arbuckle) Lee
lead singer, Plumb
the pyromaniac

Return to News & Politics