Do you approve of the job that Dubya is doing?

Do you like listening to the news and politics everyday, just because you think it's interesting to know how our government is one step nearer to starting WW3? Discuss those issues here.

How's old Dubya doing?

I reckon he's alright!
60%
He ain't worth a Skunks hide!
40%
You mean Al Gore didn't win the election?
No votes

Total votes : 10

Do you approve of the job that Dubya is doing?

Postby andrwfields on Sat May 20, 2006 10:53 am

Well, do ya? Punk?

Why or why not?
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Postby chad_ghost on Sat May 20, 2006 11:17 am

i cant vote. i supported him for most of his time in office, but once he pulled that "Im the decider" crap, ive totally lost faith in him.

though, Kerry was full of hot air. at least GW had a plan (whether you agree with it or not).
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby andrwfields on Sat May 20, 2006 11:23 am

I voted for GW. And I think it was the right decision when it was up against Kerry. Kerry was proned to flip-flop on his stances in whatever direction pleased the majority.
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Postby ColtsFan76 on Sat May 20, 2006 11:58 am

I voted for him 3 times (2 elections and 1 primary) and still stand by him. Does he mince words? Yes. Do I wish he would just issue all statements on paper, uh, yeas, um, I , uh, believe, um, that , uh , would, um, be , uh, best for everyone <smile that i got through 3 words at once>

I wasn't fond of the "I am the decider" bit either but the simple fact of the matter is that he IS the Executive of this country. His actions are subject to the legislature, so the comment wasn't enough for me to step away from him.
James 1:19-20 (NIV)
My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.

<><
ColtsFan76
aka G.I. Bri

Postby Skyfire on Sat May 20, 2006 1:36 pm

I'm not too keen on some of his actions, but I honestly think he's done far better than Gore or Kerry could have.
"Whatever I do, you don't!"

Bon Scott (July 9, 1946 - February 19, 1980) to the much younger Angus Young (both of AC/DC), as remembered by Young.
Skyfire

Postby V_Max on Sun May 21, 2006 8:13 pm

Honestly, I'm not real thrilled with what he's done in office, but Kerry really had no chance in the last election, because no one had a clue exactly WHAT he stood for.

If the war in Iraq wasn't going on the past however many years, I think you'd find him much higher in the popularity polls, but because of that lots of people (myself included) aren't real high on him at the moment.

But you could pretty much substitute him for any other politician in this situation and it would probably be the same result. I don't think it's a function of him as a man, or as President, but more a function of the current situation we're in.

Justin
V_Max

Return to News & Politics