It's a Google-plex

Do you like listening to the news and politics everyday, just because you think it's interesting to know how our government is one step nearer to starting WW3? Discuss those issues here.

It's a Google-plex

Postby andrwfields on Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:56 pm

Anybody noticed how big Google has gotten lately? It's almost like a household name even to the most unsavy computer user.

I read today that they are releasing a spreadsheet and word processing program. I've also heard rumors of an OS. I'm pretty excited actually.

Any thoughts? Bill Gates, get back to work.
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from

Postby chad_ghost on Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:42 pm

thats pretty crazy. we will have to see what kind of stuff they can put out. the name has def become big enough.

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."

Postby V_Max on Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:16 am

Google is great...I know there are tons of privacy issues that people have with them, but they are really revolutionizing the way the internet and computer software in general is being written and produced. They're very forward-thinking and are doing cool things.

Can't wait to see what they've got in the wings...

Return to News & Politics