Iraqi WMDs Found?

Do you like listening to the news and politics everyday, just because you think it's interesting to know how our government is one step nearer to starting WW3? Discuss those issues here.

Iraqi WMDs Found?

Postby Skyfire on Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:04 pm

Source: Fox News

To sum up the article:

Approximately 500 various munitions containing mustard gas and sarin nerve agent have been discovered mixed in with legitimate munitions at assorted ammo dumps across Iraq.

These munitions are believed to pre-date the 1991 Desert Storm conflict. As such, although this is not proof of an active program it is proof that Saddam was lying when he said that he had destroyed all of his weapons *and* is also proof that the weapons inspections were not working.
"Whatever I do, you don't!"

Bon Scott (July 9, 1946 - February 19, 1980) to the much younger Angus Young (both of AC/DC), as remembered by Young.
Skyfire

Postby andrwfields on Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:03 pm

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but, *cough* plant *cough*.

To steal the words of Jon Daily, "Does it seem odd to you that all of these 'discoveries' only happen during the even numbered years?" (This comment was in a story addressing Bush's policies on some recent events.)
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Postby the pyromaniac on Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:58 pm

If true, this could be used to explain the so-called "Gulf War syndrome". However, I too question its authenticity. I'm not too sure about this administration, and how honest they've been with the American people.
"A lot of Christians take a part of their life and try to make it their ministry. Plumb is my job, but every conscious second is my ministry."

Tiffany (Arbuckle) Lee
lead singer, Plumb
the pyromaniac

Re: Iraqi WMDs Found?

Postby RevSears on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:37 pm

geeze a lot of distrust there. I don't see why you can't believe it as even Saddam's tops thought he had the weapons (as in new ones, not just old ones!)
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Return to News & Politics