Saddam Husssein

Do you like listening to the news and politics everyday, just because you think it's interesting to know how our government is one step nearer to starting WW3? Discuss those issues here.

Saddam Husssein

Postby tigerguy786 on Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:06 am

I just found out that he is going to be hung, by Sunday according to the article.

What do you guys think of it?

(If this turns into too much of a can of worms then it can be deleted)
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send and who will go before us?"
Then said I, "Here am I, send me." Isaiah 6:8
tigerguy786

Postby ColtsFan76 on Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:49 pm

I say Amen.
James 1:19-20 (NIV)
My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.

<><
ColtsFan76
aka G.I. Bri

Postby the pyromaniac on Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:21 pm

I think we need to borrow a piece of wisdom from Beavis (as in "Beavis & Butt-Head")...

Give him the chair!

But seriously, I'm thinking it's a good thing that they're not going to give him years in prison where he has the opportunity to escape and try to regain power............ Now if they would only do the same thing in Cuba, Venezuela, and Libya..........
"A lot of Christians take a part of their life and try to make it their ministry. Plumb is my job, but every conscious second is my ministry."

Tiffany (Arbuckle) Lee
lead singer, Plumb
the pyromaniac

Postby Normus on Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:59 pm

I think its more than deserved in his case.
Normus

Return to News & Politics