What would you like to see?

We are working on both a Statement of Faith for the site and a Plan of Salvation. Come on in and gives us your input.

What would you like to see?

Postby andrwfields on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:52 pm

Just lay it out there. Here is mine:

Maybe no more Every Man's Battle Study, and Fantasy Football. The latest they were posted in was 11-07.
What is Point of Origins? Does it still go on? Is anyone updating it? The board needs to be cleaned up.

Finish the statement of faith and the plans for salvation already! We've taken too long on it and might have scared some away by it.

Maybe a color scheme redesign?

A place to put our blogs. No, I don't want to blog in here, but a link to member's blogs that have em. Whether they be MySpace, Blogger, Facebook, LiveJournal, or whatever. We need to be able to keep up with each other. A MySpace or Facebook account might help in this.

Maybe an email/letter sent out to all of the board members past and present, asking where they are, how they're doing, and why they don't post anymore.

I don't want Army4One to die. But if we don't do something soon, I fear that will be it's outcome.

As Sam said in the Discussion forum, Let's get this SITE going!
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Re: What would you like to see?

Postby RevSears on Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:23 pm

I kinda like the layout of the site but I would love the facebook myspace etc.
I agree with with the clean up.

Maybe generalize the toy/comics etc. forums into a Nerd disussion set of sub forums just have comics, figures, movies, and books. It would still be mainly G.I.joe but the presence on the page would welcome all Christians who have "nerdy" hobbies.
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Return to Site Planning