Getting a house!

Whether it be good or bad, post here to let others now how they can pray for you and/or rejoice for you throughout life's many trials.

Getting a house!

Postby Darko on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:16 pm

So, we just got word from our realtor that the seller of the house my wife and I want accepted our offer! We're highly excited, but understand we have a long way to go to get to closing, and then a lot of new responsibilities. First, I'd like to offer my prayers of thanksgiving to God. Second, please pray for our patience and preparedness during this time. Thanks!
I support the separation of Church and Hate.
Darko

Re: Getting a house!

Postby destros_elite on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:54 pm

That is awesome, man! I will certainly be praying for you guys. It is a major step and comes with major responsibilities, but it is so worth it in the long run! Keep us posted...
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Postby Matthew on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Congrats! I dream of this one of these days, but can't rush it. I'm happy for you two
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby chad_ghost on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Awesome Darko! I'm gonna help you clear out some of your old figures :)
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby RevSears on Sat May 22, 2010 12:44 am

you settled in yet?
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Postby Darko on Sat May 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Not yet, but we are closed now. We should get the keys on Tuesday. This whole thing was a Sisyphean ordeal, mainly due to the seller trying to gum up the works at every turn and get us to pay more (thankfully, our realtor is a shark, and we didn't end up paying beyond what is fair). Most of next week is going to be devoted to painting, wallpaper/carpet removal, and moving. I'm just glad I'll finally be able to unpack my customizing supplies!
I support the separation of Church and Hate.
Darko

Return to Prayers & Praise