Pray for Destro's Elite;s kid

Whether it be good or bad, post here to let others now how they can pray for you and/or rejoice for you throughout life's many trials.

Pray for Destro's Elite;s kid

Postby RevSears on Sat May 22, 2010 12:54 am

Unless i'm mixing up people and misreading facebook posts :)

It looks like things are going good and I think all of us we are active on the boards are also on facebook, but just in case you missed it Destro had some stuff going on and had a child in the hospital.
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Re: Pray for Destro's Elite;s kid

Postby destros_elite on Sat May 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Thanks for posting this here, Rev. My wife Kelli is 29 weeks pregnant with our son, Zach. She was rushed to the hospital Thursday night with extreme back pain (hurt so bad that it made her vomit). Praise the Lord that everything was okay with Zach. It appears to have been either a kidney stone or a severe kidney infection. The pain finally went away around 1pm yesterday. They had her on an antibiotic (through IV) twice a day and pain/nausea medication when she would ask for it (which she tried very hard to not use). She was finally able to come home around noon today. Please keep her and our unborn son in your prayers. Also, remember Matt and his wife, Leslie, who is due SOON. :D
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Re: Pray for Destro's Elite;s kid

Postby Matthew on Mon May 24, 2010 12:51 pm

Thanks for the update, and yes we are due soon 8O
Matthew
The Mayor

Return to Prayers & Praise