Great Job, and Teaching Sunday School!

Whether it be good or bad, post here to let others now how they can pray for you and/or rejoice for you throughout life's many trials.

Great Job, and Teaching Sunday School!

Postby RevSears on Sat May 22, 2010 4:17 am

Just wanted to share a couple of praises with everyone!

I'm really enjoying work, (both jobs)

Subbing can be challening if it's a spec ed child. but other than it's great. The only challenge there lies in the fact that i can't do anything to discipline them.

Can't talk much about the juvenille justice job, but I can say I love it. If circumstances are right i might even apply for a full time job if it opens. I have got a lot of reading (Both homework and fun reading) done on the job. Gotta love when the state pays you to read the bible and bible commentaries right?

I was just asked to teach a Sunday School class w/ the wife as my partner for the summer. Sounds great. I've only got to teach adults once and that was when i was back in Ky. My old church (new Hope) had me teach while i was in on a Wednesday (wasn't in ky for the weekend) it was great! a nice speed run through one of my fav books: Galatians.

But thought i'd check in and say things are just awesome, and it's all God's doing,he is awesome!
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Re: Great Job, and Teaching Sunday School!

Postby Matthew on Mon May 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Great to hear Sam. You've gone through quite a few ups and downs since I've known you so it's great to see God doing things in your life, and giving you the opportunity to glorify Him in the process.
Matthew
The Mayor

Return to Prayers & Praise