couple of religion talks at work

Whether it be good or bad, post here to let others now how they can pray for you and/or rejoice for you throughout life's many trials.

couple of religion talks at work

Postby RevSears on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:57 am

w/ coworkers. It's both a praise and a prayer request. God is working here, and it's great and amazing to see. Two guys who haven backslidden are seriously talking to me about Church and another is a seventh day adventist and i'm trying to get some of his weirder doctrines straightend out! :mrgreen: but it's all been them initiating. It's amazing when God just does the moving and you dont' have to pry and push to try and witness!
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Re: couple of religion talks at work

Postby Matthew on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:19 pm

That's great! I have several I work with who aren't believers. We've talked before about it, but not very much and it's hard to get the conversations started without forcing my beliefs on them.
Matthew
The Mayor

Re: couple of religion talks at work

Postby destros_elite on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Matthew wrote:Thanks great! I have several I work with who aren't believers. We've talked before about it, but not very much and it's hard to get the conversations started without forcing my beliefs on them.

Ask our Father who hears our prayers and acts upon them with a "Yes", "Wait", or "I've got something better planned for you..." (From a Charles Stanley sermon), for an opportunity to share your faith with them. And boy will He ever open a door for you! :D
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Return to Prayers & Praise