An amazing experience!

Whether it be good or bad, post here to let others now how they can pray for you and/or rejoice for you throughout life's many trials.

An amazing experience!

Postby tr101al on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:45 pm

I just got back from the Newsboys/ Newsong Christmas concert. The show was absolutely incredible. But what was more amazing was my 9 year-old son. Newsong had a devotional prayer towards the end, and he repeated every word they said. When one of the singers asked for those who prayed the prayer to raise their hands, he did. They invited all tose who had accepted Christ to join them up front. He told his mom he wanted to go down. The special thing about this is that our son is autistic, and we want to make sure he understands what he prayed. Please think of us in your prayers as we mission to him as well as ourselves whom have fallen on difficult times as of late.

Thanks in advance,
Brad
tr101al

Re: An amazing experience!

Postby RevSears on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:24 am

That's GREAT news! Said a prayer for you.
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Postby chad_ghost on Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Definitely great news. I am gracious to hear that you, as parents, want to make sure he understands his decision. In the past six months at my church, several late high school youth have been saved, and they all grew up in church, many of them 'making decisions' at young ages. The reality of things set in, and they came to the understanding that they did not have a full understanding at such a young age.

Again, wonderful news. A verse to keep in mind:
Luke 15:7
7 I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

&
Luke 15:10
10 In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby Matthew on Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:49 pm

Awesome! I'm sure as a parent this is one of those experiences that you will never forget. I can only pray that the day comes soon for my daughter, even though she's 6 months old :D
Matthew
The Mayor

Return to Prayers & Praise