watchful hand

Whether it be good or bad, post here to let others now how they can pray for you and/or rejoice for you throughout life's many trials.

watchful hand

Postby lobo on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:03 am

Sometimes, I wonder how to make it - gas prices increasing, everything happening...

Then, I remember that God provides...

November 09: I stepped off the sidewalk at Chick fil a and bounced off the spare tire carrier of a Suzuki XR7.

Memorial Day weekend '10: Kristy and I were run off the interstate onto the shoulder at 70mph by a van that was trying to pass, but didn't get far enough ahead. I could have reached out the window and touched the side of the van...

A couple weeks ago, I came around a bend and saw two sets of headlights coming at me. Someone was in a hurry and tried to pass on a double line.

Today, a fire department volunteer tried to pass two lanes of cars around a bend at a light and almost met head on. Then later, an F150 pulled out in front of me and almost got t-boned.
Look! An old man pulling a box of junk...
lobo

Re: watchful hand

Postby chad_ghost on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:07 pm

Isn't it funny how we overlook the good events amongst the bad; those things that make us mad but could have been drastically worse?
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Re: watchful hand

Postby lobo on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:14 am

I looked all over for the remote to my mp3 player, and couldn't find it anywhere.

I arrived at work this evening and happened to get the same parking spot I had Wednesday night. There on the ground was the remote, run over and cracked, but still operational.

===========================================

I really don't like working on Sunday night and Wednesday night. It just happens... that the one building is being renovated, and the Chi Alpha (campus Christian group) meets in my building this semester. I can't hear what they say, but I hear the music.
Look! An old man pulling a box of junk...
lobo

Return to Prayers & Praise