Praise

Whether it be good or bad, post here to let others now how they can pray for you and/or rejoice for you throughout life's many trials.

Praise

Postby Matthew on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:20 pm

Wow, things have been ghost townish here lately. That's okay though, I know you guys are here.

Just a quick praise. A few weeks ago, Leslie got hand, foot, and mouth disease as it was going around the nursery at church. Granted, most adults don't get it, but she did. Because of it, she had to miss three days of work, unpaid.

Now our checkbook is always tight, and we are always down to pennies by the end of the month, but God, in His awesomeness, made ends meet without those 24 hours on her paycheck. I know that it is nothing that we have done, but by His grace.

It's funny, I know He made the heavens and the earth, but I'm still amazed by His abilities from time to time.
Matthew
The Mayor

Re: Praise

Postby the pyromaniac on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:42 pm

I've had hand, foot, & mouth disease 2 times as an adult, and it really sucks... The first time was worse. The pain in my sore throat was about 2x getting kicked in the man-parts. I hope she feels better, and PRAISE GOD for taking care of y'all!
"A lot of Christians take a part of their life and try to make it their ministry. Plumb is my job, but every conscious second is my ministry."

Tiffany (Arbuckle) Lee
lead singer, Plumb
the pyromaniac

Return to Prayers & Praise