the return and spread of my mom's cancer

Whether it be good or bad, post here to let others now how they can pray for you and/or rejoice for you throughout life's many trials.

Re: the return and spread of my mom's cancer

Postby RevSears on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:37 pm

Mom is now dreaming of dead saints. She has seen her grandmother (although she calls her mom which is interesting cause she did do most of the parenting, but she never called her mom her whole life until now )and her brother. Both where Christians. I find it interesting she is not seeing her parents whose salvation was in doubt, or anyone else, Just those we are sure preceded her to Heaven. She won't tell me what all they say, she can't remember but she calls out to them in her sleep, and when she awakes thinks they are there with her. She has no appetite and is eating very little, Hospice has already been called in for the past 3 weeks.
:cry:
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Re: the return and spread of my mom's cancer

Postby Wowboy on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:39 pm

I'm very sorry to hear that. The loss of a loved one isn't something we ever truly get over.

But it does sound like she is getting a slight preview of the joyous reuinion awaiting her when she goes to be with the Lord.

I know it will hurt to be without her, but her suffering is at an end and her joy is about to increase a thousandfold.
Wowboy

Previous

Return to Prayers & Praise