prayer request

Whether it be good or bad, post here to let others now how they can pray for you and/or rejoice for you throughout life's many trials.

prayer request

Postby the pyromaniac on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:23 pm

So... Got a couple things going on...

Tomorrow night we're heading to Kingsport to get Gabý's gall bladder out. She's been to the doctor 3 times since Tuesday, with excruciating pain in her right side, so it's coming out Tuesday morning. It's almost a practice run for us, as she's looking to have gastric bypass in September.

On an unrelated note, yesterday my pastor's sons were rock climbing. The 25-year-old is an experienced climber and was taking his 16-year-old brother. The younger kid, Keaton, took a nasty fall, about 30 feet, and landed on his back. He has a fracture and may need surgery. 2-3 months recovery time.
"A lot of Christians take a part of their life and try to make it their ministry. Plumb is my job, but every conscious second is my ministry."

Tiffany (Arbuckle) Lee
lead singer, Plumb
the pyromaniac

Re: prayer request

Postby Matthew on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:48 am

the pyromaniac wrote:So... Got a couple things going on...

Tomorrow night we're heading to Kingsport to get Gabý's gall bladder out. She's been to the doctor 3 times since Tuesday, with excruciating pain in her right side, so it's coming out Tuesday morning. It's almost a practice run for us, as she's looking to have gastric bypass in September.

On an unrelated note, yesterday my pastor's sons were rock climbing. The 25-year-old is an experienced climber and was taking his 16-year-old brother. The younger kid, Keaton, took a nasty fall, about 30 feet, and landed on his back. He has a fracture and may need surgery. 2-3 months recovery time.

Just now saw this after seeing your post on Facebook. Glad everything went well.
Matthew
The Mayor

Return to Prayers & Praise