Looking for an Internship + and a family in need.

Whether it be good or bad, post here to let others now how they can pray for you and/or rejoice for you throughout life's many trials.

Looking for an Internship + and a family in need.

Postby RevSears on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:15 pm

I think I mentioned this before but it's that time again. The internship is going to be literally the last thing I need to do to graduate from college. I may get to do next semester, but it's not finalized yet. This would be a church internship with the Pastor of my local church. there a few barriers, we lost our last pastor and 3 people are serving in that role and I intially thought it was settled who would be the next senior pastor, then health problems struck him as well so it seems a little more up in the air now. Come to think of it, Please pray for them too!

Ted and his family are young, but having several issues right now, the wife has a kidney stone, and other issues, the son just started having unexplained siezures (about 8-9) and the daughter is having appendix like pain, but they have ruled out an appendix issue. Ted is just currently sick. The family as a whole needs your prayer, they came under increased attack after the previous pastor, Ed, passed on. The devil seems determined to attack the church leadership in this vital time of transition.

Back to the internship, I'm also still new, the internship does take time on the part of a pastor, and it does involve me doing something, it can be minor, but since I am so new to this congregation that might be a barrier. Please pray guys!
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Re: Looking for an Internship + and a family in need.

Postby RevSears on Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:28 pm

The internship is set for next semester, and it looks like it can be shortned to one semester so I can be done with school finally next semester!

Ted's family is also doing better!
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Re: Looking for an Internship + and a family in need.

Postby Matthew on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Thanks for the updates!
Matthew
The Mayor

Return to Prayers & Praise