AC is down again, heading into finicialy tight times

Whether it be good or bad, post here to let others now how they can pray for you and/or rejoice for you throughout life's many trials.

AC is down again, heading into finicialy tight times

Postby RevSears on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:24 am

We were blessed when we moved here, but we are trusting God through what is becoming a tight time. I feel like we have been living in the money pit the last year, and now m brain is very tired after running circles around the latest problem, the AC is dead again, we know there is a small like and the AC is 20 years old and needs replaced, we just can't afford it and keep spending 80 dollars to put that off, at some point that isn't wise either.

Just asking for prayer we can learn to cut back in things like Fast food, fun items and other unnecessary spending and budget better. With the huge cost of having a kid and several small to large expenses coming up over the past year we are drained.
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Re: AC is down again, heading into finicialy tight times

Postby andrwfields on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:42 am

Done!

Hope your air gets taken care of bro!
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Re: AC is down again, heading into finicialy tight times

Postby RevSears on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:57 pm

Thanks Andy it's up and running again for now. It will need to replaced, I'm hoping by next summer we can get that taken care of.
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Return to Prayers & Praise