Yahoo Fantasy Football League

Though it may be the offseason, there is plenty of things to discuss concerning "the league." Talk about the upcoming draft here.

Yahoo Fantasy Football League

Postby destros_elite on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Last year I participated in a Yahoo Fantasy Football League. It was so much fun! Would anyone be interest in forming a Yahoo Fantasty Football League this year? We would probably need at least five or six people to enter to make it competitive. If you have fewer than that, then all the teams will be stacked with stars, making it too easy. So if you are interested, let me know by posting under this topic and then pm me your email address so I can set up the league and send you the invite when it gets closer to time (like mid August). Now, you must have a yahoo email address to participate (sorry, just how it's set up). But if you don't, just set one up (takes two minutes).
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Re: Yahoo Fantasy Football League

Postby Matthew on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:21 am

I might if we have enough interest. I'm already in 1 league, but may be able to do another.
Matthew
The Mayor

Return to Volunteer Fantasy Football League