NBA Draft

Not part of the Volunteer League but still want to discuss the obsession that is Fantasy Football? Post all your thoughts and inquires here.

NBA Draft

Postby destros_elite on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:18 am

Did anyone watch the draft last night? It was rather boring, but I liked the results for my Spurs, who inspite of not having a 1st round pick, had a great night.

To start off with, Tuesday we traded for Richard Jefferson. This instantly made us youger (as we traded three aging players for him) and more athletic. We could conceivably now have changed from the "Big Three" to the "Big Four" being Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, and Jeffereson. The window of opportunity is still open (slightly) so we must win NOW.

Last night, we picked up All-American DeJuan Blair from Pittsburg. He should have been a first rounder so I was thrilled when he slipped this far. To get a player who can make your roster immediately in the second round is very rare.

It has been a good week to be a San Antonio Spurs fan. :D
Last edited by destros_elite on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Re: NBA Draft

Postby Matthew on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:29 pm

Didn't even know about it. I only have limited-basic cable :D

I don't really follow basketball at all. If I do pull for anyone, it'd still be the Bulls.
Matthew
The Mayor

Return to Other Fantasy Leagues