Round 4: Feb 18 - March 31

We want to seek God with our whole hearts, bodies, and souls, so we're going to seek Him 6 weeks at a time.

Re: Round 4: Feb 18 - March 31

Postby Matthew on Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:41 am

Day 28-36 , March 18-25

well, it's hard to keep up on this when I don't have a schedule. I'm still really struggling with temptation. When I'm tempted, I may bring it to the Lord once. If I'm still tempted, I try to deal with it myself, which never works. Here is kinda where I am.

1. putting God first- this is cyclical. I will for a few days, then I won't for a few days. Or really, I think I think that I am, but I'm really not which leads to the days that I don't feel the Lord'
2. horrible at this. At 6:30 every morning I say I'm going to sleep 10 more minutes. This turns into 30, and presses me to get to work on time. I really need this
3. I'm trying to pray more, but it seems like it's consistent with #1
4. about like normal. not enough leadership her
5. same as #4
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby Matthew on Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:39 pm

well, Round 4 is over. Pretty crappy round. Totally out of focus. Don't know when Round 5 will start, but I really need to seek God's guidance for Round 5
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby andrwfields on Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:29 pm

I think the idea of not doing a daily report could have been what hurt you. Yeah, it sucks to report daily, but we should strive to be better Christians every day!
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Postby Matthew on Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:33 pm

andrwfields wrote:I think the idea of not doing a daily report could have been what hurt you. Yeah, it sucks to report daily, but we should strive to be better Christians every day!

agreed
Matthew
The Mayor

Previous

Return to 6 Weeks