Malachi

Join us as we explore the wonders and the mysteries of the Good Book. The greatest part about studying this book is that you get to know the Author! This forum is open to the public.

Moderator: andrwfields

Malachi

Postby andrwfields on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:12 am

Suggested Reading Schedule:

This book is only 4 chapters long. Should be able to knock it out in a week. That being said, I am in the process of moving, so I may take a little longer than normal to complete my study.

Some versions available to read at Bible Gateway:

King James Version
New International Version
English Standard Version
New Living Translation

Let's boogie on some OT!
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Re: Malachi

Postby andrwfields on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Okay guys, it's Saturday and I haven't even had a chance to get this study started yet. It may take a little longer than usual to get this one going. Hopefully, I will be able to sit down and hammer this one out soon, but right now the move to the new place is taking over.
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Return to Bible Study