Bible Study Outline - Updated 8/17/13

Join us as we explore the wonders and the mysteries of the Good Book. The greatest part about studying this book is that you get to know the Author! This forum is open to the public.

Moderator: andrwfields

Bible Study Outline - Updated 8/17/13

Postby andrwfields on Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:52 pm

Introduction
Welcome to the Army 4 One Bible Study! This study was started so we could gather as an online community of friends who want to know the Word of God and understand it's mysteries.

Clear your mind, say a prayer, and crack open that Good Book! We're jumping in full force and we want you there with us!

What We're Studying Right Now: Malachi
The last book of the Old Testament. There is a lot of information foretelling the coming of Christ and of John the Baptist.

How We'll Be Doing It
*Unlike the other studies, this book of the Bible is very short. Instead of the normal "five chapters a week," we will allot one week to read this book. This should be ample time to read through it and post thoughts on its meaning and what it's taught us.
*The study with run from Monday to Saturday each week with posting on Sunday^.
*All thoughts are welcome! We want to know what you think about what we're studying.

*Note*
All versions and translations of the Bible are welcome here! We can use this to get different points of view and translations and meanings for what we're reading! If you don't have a Bible at home or wherever you are at the moment, I recommend using BibleGateway.com which has 50 different versions of the Bible on it.

^Subject to change
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Postby andrwfields on Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:27 pm

"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Return to Bible Study