Romans 3 - 12/09/07 to 12/15/07

Join us as we explore the wonders and the mysteries of the Good Book. The greatest part about studying this book is that you get to know the Author! This forum is open to the public.

Moderator: andrwfields

Romans 3 - 12/09/07 to 12/15/07

Postby andrwfields on Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:56 am

Here are some links to Romans 3:
New International Version
New Living Translation
King James Version
New King James Version
The Message
New American Standard Bible

Lobo's Link:
Romans 3 - Justified Freely by His Grace

How did you react to this chapter in Romans? Is Paul speaking any truths to you?

Ephesians 6:13-17 wrote:Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness. For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared. In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil. Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Postby andrwfields on Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:05 pm

I've still not had time to do the study over this chapter yet! :?

I have read it, but I'll try to study it tonight. I might end up just writing it out tonight, and posting it tomorrow.
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Postby andrwfields on Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:47 pm

Devotional Study from Romans 3

Prayer
Check!

Meditation

Lessons
*God is faithful and true. (v. 3-4)
*Showing others that we sin and that God is glorious does not excuse us from His judgment. (v. 5-8)
*All people are sinners (v. 9)
*Nobody can escape judgment by following God’s laws alone. (v. 20)
*The more we know God’s law, the more we know we aren’t following it. (v. 20)
*â€
andrwfields
Constable

Return to Bible Study