Romans 7 - 01/20/08 to 01/26/08

Join us as we explore the wonders and the mysteries of the Good Book. The greatest part about studying this book is that you get to know the Author! This forum is open to the public.

Moderator: andrwfields

Romans 7 - 01/20/08 to 01/26/08

Postby andrwfields on Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:11 pm

Here are some links to Romans 7:
New International Version
New Living Translation
King James Version
New King James Version
The Message
New American Standard Bible

Lobo's Link:
[url=http://www.enduringword.com/commentaries/4507.htm]Romans 7 - The Weakness of the Law Exposed
[/url]

Hebrews 12:1 wrote:Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us.
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Postby andrwfields on Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:21 pm

I know it's late in the week, but I thought I should post this topic anyway, just in case anybody does read or keep up with it.

I did the study last week, I just never posted it. Don't ask me why.

I'm going to hopefully do the one for this chapter tonight or tomorrow, but I don't honestly know how the next couple of days will go.

On a side note, I'm thinking about changing up the way we do the study in here. I'll make a sticky about it.
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Return to Bible Study