1 Samuel Chapters 19-24

Join us as we explore the wonders and the mysteries of the Good Book. The greatest part about studying this book is that you get to know the Author! This forum is open to the public.

Moderator: andrwfields

1 Samuel Chapters 19-24

Postby andrwfields on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:37 pm

For those of you keeping up with us, great job! You know the drill for this week as we read through 1 Samuel Chapters 19-24. Once again, the suggested reading schedule:

Monday- Chapter 19
Tuesday- Chapter 20
Wednesday-Chapter 21
Thursday- Chapter 22
Friday- Chapter 23
Saturday- Chapter 24
Sunday- Post

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but feel free to read as you like. I prefer to read a few chapters at once then do an analysis. At the end of next week, we'll be done with 1 Samuel! Great job everyone.
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Re: 1 Samuel Chapters 19-24

Postby RevSears on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Keep it up guys! I just posted some notes on the first set. Me and Heather are in 1 kings still and with Homework I can't go back to much but i'll still try from time to time.
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Re: 1 Samuel Chapters 19-24

Postby andrwfields on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:43 pm

I typed up half tonight and i'll try to type the other half and post tomorrow.
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Return to Bible Study