Cobra unpatriotic?

This is for general GI Joe chat, whether it be RAH or JvC, or even Action Force or other military lines, the battle begins here.

Cobra unpatriotic?

Postby Elite_Stormtrooper on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:50 am

Cobra, a great bunch of guys but I cant help but think they just might be anti-American...
Elite_Stormtrooper

Re: Cobra unpatriotic?

Postby Matthew on Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:06 pm

Elite_Stormtrooper wrote:Cobra, a great bunch of guys but I cant help but think they just might be anti-American...

They are actual for America. Cobra Commander worked hard as a used car salesman, but no matter how hard he worked the American Dream was unattainable. A fallacy so to speak. Cobra was started in order to bring order back to the corruption that is the American government. By slowly infiltrating the governmental infrastructure over a long period, Cobra Commander has been able to gain power and influence through strategically placed Crimson Guardsmen. Cobra will bring order back to the United States

:D
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby chad_ghost on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:31 am

Matthew wrote:
Elite_Stormtrooper wrote:Cobra, a great bunch of guys but I cant help but think they just might be anti-American...

They are actual for America. Cobra Commander worked hard as a used car salesman, but no matter how hard he worked the American Dream was unattainable. A fallacy so to speak. Cobra was started in order to bring order back to the corruption that is the American government. By slowly infiltrating the governmental infrastructure over a long period, Cobra Commander has been able to gain power and influence through strategically placed Crimson Guardsmen. Cobra will bring order back to the United States

:D

Oh, like Capitalism :P
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby RevSears on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:30 am

I've always pictured Cobra Commander pitching socalism but being in it for the money and power.

But I wear the cobra logo sometimes, if Joe had a more prominent one i'd wear it more. But even hasbro isn't sticking with the ROC movie one (despite how i hated the movie, the logo was nice) So wearing the cobra logo in real life is just a reference to an awesome toon and story.
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Return to Joes & more