Top 5 GI Joe never produced figures

This is for general GI Joe chat, whether it be RAH or JvC, or even Action Force or other military lines, the battle begins here.

Top 5 GI Joe never produced figures

Postby JustinCredible on Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:59 am

What are your top 5 characters never produced in 3 3/4" form? (ARAH, Spytroops, 25th Anniversary, Movie) They can be from the comics, the cartoons, the movie, any realm in the Joeverse.
JustinCredible

Re: Top 5 GI Joe never produced figures

Postby JustinCredible on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:09 pm

sorry guys i screwed up when i posted it, i meant to put never produced, but i put new...i posted it really late i was pretty tired
JustinCredible

Postby destros_elite on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:29 am

Pythona comes to mind first. Would have been cool to perhaps have had her as a mail-in edition to the Cobra La pack for x-amount of flag points. I mean, they were already doing the hair thing with Zanzibar so it couldn't have been that hard. :D
I'll have to think about other characters...
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Postby Darko on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:49 am

Pythona: Absolutely #1 on my list. I have been waiting since I saw the GI Joe movie as a kid for an official Pythona figure. With my luck, it's going to be some ridiculously overpriced convention exclusive if they ever release one.

Billy: We've got Dr. Venom, we got Kwinn, now all that's left is Billy.

Mayday: After so much was made of the character in DD comics, I'm really surprised we never saw a figure.

Female Pit Commando: Not really iconic or anything, but it would have been cool to get a female Pit Commando army builder (based on the woman a lot of people think is Jinx) to compliment the male Pit Commandos.

Raptor Viper: We *kind of* got one, in the form of Spytroops Barrel Roll's spy gear, but an official version would have been great.
I support the separation of Church and Hate.
Darko

Postby JustinCredible on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:52 pm

destros_elite wrote:Pythona comes to mind first. Would have been cool to perhaps have had her as a mail-in edition to the Cobra La pack for x-amount of flag points. I mean, they were already doing the hair thing with Zanzibar so it couldn't have been that hard.

I completely agree with that...

Billy
Daemon (from Devils Due)
Firewall (from Devils Due)
Rocky Balboa (from Order of Battle)
The Jugglers
The Red Shadows (from Devils Due)
Vance Wingfield
Candy Apple
The Soft Master

I named a top ten, but oh well it was my idea...i know there's a whole lot more i'd like to see
JustinCredible

Postby RevSears on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:08 am

count me in for the DDP love.

if i had to narrow it down i'd say:

1. MayDay
2. Dr. knox
3. Firewall
4. Dr. Venom ( I refuse to count 50 $ = figs)
5. DDP Shooter (although a rename to hot shot is a must)
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Postby JustinCredible on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:00 am

RevSears wrote:count me in for the DDP love.

i think there were so many great characters that came out of the ddp universe that were never brought to the mainstream for us collectors to enjoy...i wish they'd make a ddp only line or something of that nature
JustinCredible

Postby chad_ghost on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:23 pm

- Billy
- Hard Master
- Soft Master
- Onihashi
- Pythona
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby Professor on Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:18 pm

I agree with Chad, my number one would be Pythona. I got out of G.I.Joe when Cobra-La came along, but I wondered why it wasn't included with the Golobulus, Nemesis Enforcer, Royal Guard pack (the last G.I.Joe product I remember buying as a kid). I did see a nice custom for sell on ebay awhile back though.

Now as for figures I think would be nice: Zartan's Band - Cold Slither would be a nice set pack.
It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle in africa: when the sun comes up you'd better be running.
Professor

Return to Joes & more