POC Availability

This is for general GI Joe chat, whether it be RAH or JvC, or even Action Force or other military lines, the battle begins here.

POC Availability

Postby Professor on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Has anyone found that the shelves at stores are packed with POC items. I've already picked up 12 Jungle Vipers and 6 Alley Vipers and I still see lots of product on shelves. From reading around I thought that Jungle Vipers were a hot item, but I have seen 6 at one Walmart, 4 at the another, and two that have been sitting at the Toys'R'Us for some time. I also just picked up a new Alley Viper the other day so my question is: Is ROC not selling that well? Do you think they are flooding the market with too much product? By no means do I live in a large area, but that would mean that if I were the only one to pick up POC, then there were at least 24 Jungle Vipers in my area alone. What's your take? Are you finding lots of product and are you picking it up?
It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle in africa: when the sun comes up you'd better be running.
Professor

Re: POC Availability

Postby Matthew on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:29 am

SInce I was only interested in the JV, I quit looking after I got him. But when I am at the store I do seem to see more of Wave 2 then I did of Wave 1. I think they may be keeping stock high because Christmas is coming, but I have no idea if it's not selling. Some places I hear of not having anything, but others are over packed.
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby destros_elite on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:38 pm

I've been seeing what Matthew has been seeing. I went to Richmond for a conference two weeks ago and had some down time so I went shopping. Some stores had oodles and oodles of them while other (big name stores, not small) had next to none. I do like the line, but am VERY picky about which ones I want.
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Postby RevSears on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:13 am

Yeah, they are hard to find, granted i'm in the last american frontier.

wal-mart up here doesn't carry them, and Fred Meijers briefly had wave 2 (after a buddy already picked it up for me) If they ever had wave one, i never saw it. I saw empty pegs when I found a brown POC hiss, but that's it. They only have cobra mechs too sadly. I wanted the joe one, but mainly for the fig so it's not worth getting shipped here.
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Return to Joes & more