new figures/subscription service

This is for general GI Joe chat, whether it be RAH or JvC, or even Action Force or other military lines, the battle begins here.

What are you most excited about?

The Marauders 7-pack
No votes
The Dreadnoks 7-pack
60%
The Subscription Service 13
No votes
The 30th Anniversary Waves
20%
The unseen Movie Line
20%

Total votes : 5

new figures/subscription service

Postby JustinCredible on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:35 am

So I've been keeping my ear to the ground and eyes to the screen trying to get my first looks at all the new Joes coming out. I'm extremely excited about what we are about to get. The "Marauders" and Dreadnoks 7-packs are completely awesome, the single waves are awesome, and the subscription service figs are starting to look better and better in each one we get. Finally we're getting a Zanya after all this time. And all the new "25th/30th" style molds are looking great.
JustinCredible

Re: new figures/subscription service

Postby Matthew on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:59 pm

I don't collect the new stuff, so I only buy what interests me. And out of the list, the only one that intrigues me is the new movie stuff.
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby RevSears on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:17 am

Kwinn? where are you Kwinn? :cry:

30th has get me excited right now, the movie line has me curious.
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Postby chad_ghost on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:43 pm

RevSears wrote:Kwinn? where are you Kwinn? :cry:

30th has get me excited right now, the movie line has me curious.

I like three of the Dreadnoks in the set, so it got my vote.
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby destros_elite on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:08 pm

Dreadnoks got my vote as well. You know, as nice at the 25th figures were and the 30th figures looks, I still favor the originals from the 80s. :D
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Postby JustinCredible on Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:03 am

RevSears wrote:Kwinn? where are you Kwinn? :cry:

I'm hearing rumblings that he didn't exactly fit in anywhere properly, so he may become a convention exclusive. Maybe SDCC or NYCC. I'd definately like to get a 25th/30th whatever we want to call it of him in any costume. Pics I've seen have him in the jungle camo in shorts version, not the eskimo style garb in the comic pack we got a few years ago. I do really hope to see him sooner than later.
JustinCredible

Postby JustinCredible on Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:15 am

destros_elite wrote:Dreadnoks got my vote as well. You know, as nice at the 25th figures were and the 30th figures looks, I still favor the originals from the 80s. :D

To a certain extent I am too, especially since only select characters are in the new sculpt run. Where as in the o-ring run nearly every character ever to grace the G.I. Joe brand whether it be cartoon or comic are represented. (minus a select few that most hardcore collectors have been clammering for) But these new molds give more in the form of articulation and sleekness. Either way I collect the line however it continues. Zanya is the main reason I'm most looking forward to the Dreaknok pack and I will complete my 25th/30th style Dreadnoks.
JustinCredible

Return to Joes & more